Colors of Notting Hill

Happy Saturday everyone! Presenting a photo-diary from my travel to the UK, including snaps of beautiful landscapes, lakes and just ...


Happy Saturday everyone!
Presenting a photo-diary from my travel to the UK, including snaps of beautiful landscapes, lakes and just the endless greenery. The number one stop on my list this trip was the lovely Notting Hill, which truly lives upto its description- colored doors, adorable houses and pastel backgrounds. I probably explored about 1/4th of it, its absolutely huge and you'd find many a tourists posing in front of anyone's house really (I did that too tbh)


















Edinburgh had a completely different charm to it, in contrast to the hustle-bustle of people in London, this place was rather peaceful. The setting: towering eerie monuments, sprawling hills and a rather ancient atmosphere (with the bagpipes being played in the background haha)



Lake District was the last but the best stop on our trip. It's filled with these adorable bed and breakfast spots, flower bushes, old couples walking the cutest dogs and this serenity which is really hard to describe. This is the kind of place you'd want to purchase a house in and live for the rest of your life. We explored Ambleside for half a day, and came across this park which apparently I'd come to, years back with my parents! If we didn't have to catch a train that day I would have honestly had a picnic in that park and just enjoy the tranquility. 



























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Insta

Insta

Instagram deets