Prague Love

Prague is really different than any other place I have ever been to. It has a charm to it that is not quite evident when you first arr...


Prague is really different than any other place I have ever been to. It has a charm to it that is not quite evident when you first arrive. The colorful cobbled streets, baroque buildings, Gothic churches and alleyways, stunning castles and lovely architecture entice you to the point of disbelief. The pictures below honestly don't do any justice in displaying its beauty!

Charles Bridge, Old Town Square and The Prague Castle are some of the places that I visited during my stay. My outfits consisted of mainly dresses and skirts because the weather was AMAZING. One of the days I wore a pink skater dress, with brown boots and a fringe bag (blog post coming on this soon). The next day I was feeling pretty bold when it came to my ensemble so I went for all things leather. Complete contrast eh?
















This the John Lennon Wall, the most colorful, fun, meaningful and gorgeous graffiti that I have ever come across. I learnt during my visit that it was a symbol of resistance against the Communist Regime and was wiped out multiple times but people kept coming back and spray painted Beatles lyrics and other things as a mark of respect to Lennon!





Prague Castle 




Found this cute gingerbread cookies cafe in one of the small corners of Prague. It looks like its come straight out of  a kids story book right? Trust me, its beautiful and DELICIOUS. It's run by a mother-daughter duo and they are so hospitable and hardworking. You can find gingerbread cookies in all shapes, sizes + their coffee is ahmazingg. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Insta

Insta

Instagram deets