A Slit Story

 It's been forever since I did an outfit post and I feel terrible for not being consistent in terms of maintaining my blo...



 It's been forever since I did an outfit post and I feel terrible for not being consistent in terms of maintaining my blog! But thankfully I have had enough time to plan and shoot quite a lot of posts lately and I'm so excited to share them with you. This particular one has been pending since a long time, however my recent visit to Goa provided the perfect location for a shoot.

I have been obsessing over this side slit skirt mainly because its so comfortable and a no-fuss piece of clothing. It is detailed with horizontal blue stripes which are quite trendy these days! I paired it up with this white off shoulder crop top from Kerkes Fashion and I must say it fits like a glove! The neckline is just the right combination of femininity and flirty,I love how it defines the shoulders. The bright orange necklace with touches of gold lifts the laid-down outfit and adds a pop to this pale ensemble. You might have already seen the sandals in one my previous posts but I really cannot help it, these have become an all time essential when it comes to my footwear.

To finish the look I added a pair of gold tattoos and tribal rings. Considering the weather in Goa I think the tattoos were a perfect way to combat the heat as well as maintain an edgy look. They are completely hassle free and uplift the outfit in a dramatic way!













(Slit skirt and tribal rings - Forever 21, 
Off shoulder crop top- Kerkes Fashion,
 Gold platforms- Zara,
Necklace- Accessorize)











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Insta

Insta

Instagram deets