Mono-chrome Daze

Hey everyone, how's your weekend going? :) It's been quite a difficult week for me, a lot of work to catch up on but I fi...



Hey everyone, how's your weekend going? :)
It's been quite a difficult week for me, a lot of work to catch up on but I finally got time to shoot and post this monochrome look which is honestly an effortless way to dress up for a night out. However too much of it tends to be monotonous so adding a bright accessory (I have used a clutch) is a good way to add a pop of color to an otherwise boring look.

With fall just around the corner I'm going to try to incorporate darker shades of red and brown in my next post! Stay tuned for that and I hope you like this post :)










(Dress- Vero Moda, Footwear- Charles and Keith, Clutch- Guess, Earrings- Accessorize)




















You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Insta

Insta

Instagram deets